Montessori Pre-School

We bring Thad to a Montessori pre-school today. We would like to let him mix with more kids so that he will not feel bored at home and no longer playing alone. It is a quite good environment and they teach the kids about the daily life and activities there.

Unfortunately,we are unable to fix the day for Thaddeus to attend the 'classes'. Somemore my parents also unable to send him there whenever we are not at hometown. MM..好可惜啊!!!!

We are trying to adjust our time so that Thaddeus could have more friends asap..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    I'm having the same problem with transportation too which made me settle for the nearest kindy (walking distance) for Des near my place so dat my maid can send and pick her. Headache, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 AM

    I can consider lucky lor. Keith's per school is about 10 mins drive from my hse.

    ReplyDelete